25 Presets compatible through Adobe Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC.
Adjust Light settings as needed per photo. Mostly exposure, contrast, highlights, & shadows.
(After preset is applied.)
Instructions for importing:
- Once downloaded, Unzip the SjS Presets Folder and save the .xmp files.
- Open Lightroom Classic.
- Ensure you have atleast one photo in your Library.
- Now go to the Develop tab -> Presets Tab -> click on the small plus sign next to Presets.
- Click on "Import Presets..."
- Select all of the SjS Preset .xmp files, click "Import" and all the Presets will appear in their own group and be ready for use!
Note: If you use Lightroom CC on your desktop/laptop instead of Lightroom Classic, the process is identical. Except, if you have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription you can sync the presets to your Lightroom Mobile app.